Collection of Your Personal Information
When you register on or use our Website, we may collect various kinds of Personal Information, including your first and last name, email address, home address, and phone number. The information is used to process your requests or to send you information about the Company, our products, services or offerings. We may also use your Personal Information for the marketing and/or promotion of Company, our subsidiaries and/or affiliated companies, including their products and services.
We may also collect non-personal information from you, including information about your use of our Sites, but when such non-personal information is linked to your Personal Information, we will treat it as Personal Information. We may also receive information about you from third party sources, such as other users of our Sites, drivers, merchants, and other partners.
All of this information may be used to enhance and personalize your user experience, to monitor and improve our websites and services, and for other similar purposes.
We and our third party partners may also use tracking technologies, including cookies, web beacons, embedded scripts, file information, and similar technology, to automatically collect usage and device information, such as:
- Information about your device and its software, including your IP address, browser type, Internet service provider, device type/model/manufacturer, operating system, date and time stamp, and a unique ID that allows us to identify your browser, mobile device, or your account (including, for example, a persistent device identifier or an Ad ID), and other similar information. We may also work with third party partners to employ technologies, including the application of statistical modeling tools, that permit us to recognize and contact you across multiple devices.
- Information about the way you access and use our Sites, for example, the site from which you came and the site to which you are going when you leave our Sites, the pages you visit, the links you click, whether you open emails or click the links contained in emails, whether you access the Sites from multiple devices, and other actions you take on the Sites.
- Analytics information. We may collect analytics data or use third party analytics tools such as Google Analytics to help us measure traffic and usage trends for the Sites and to understand more about the demographics of our users. You can learn more about Google’s practices at http://www.google.com/policies/privacy/partners.
If you would prefer not to accept cookies, most browsers will allow you to: (i) change your browser settings to notify you when you receive a cookie, which lets you choose whether or not to accept it; (ii) disable existing cookies; or (iii) set your browser to automatically reject cookies; however, doing so may negatively impact your experience using the Sites, as some features and services on our Sites may not work properly. You may also set your email options to prevent the automatic downloading of images that may contain technologies that would allow us to know whether you have accessed our email and performed certain functions with it. See Section 4 below to learn more about our online advertising practices.
Sharing Your Personal Information
- to our third party service providers that provide services on our behalf, such as payment processing, website hosting, data analysis, infrastructure provisioning, IT services, customer service, email delivery services, targeted advertising and marketing, and other similar services.
- to third parties as needed to detect, prevent, or otherwise address actual or suspected fraud, harassment, security or technical issues, violations of any law, rule, regulation or the policies of the Sites, and to verify your purchase to holder(s) of any credit card(s) or other payment account(s) used to place order(s) using your account or your information.
- to third party partners in connection with integration, co-marketing and certain other coordinated efforts.
- to an affiliate or other third party in connection with a reorganization, merger, sale, joint venture, assignment, transfer, or other disposition of all or any portion of our business, assets, or stock (including without limitation in connection with any bankruptcy and/or similar proceedings).
- as we believe to be appropriate: (a) under applicable law, including laws outside your country of residence; (b) to comply with legal process; (c) to respond to requests from public and government authorities, including public and government authorities outside your country of residence; (d) to enforce our terms and conditions; (e) to protect our operations and/or those of any of our affiliates; (f) to protect our rights, privacy, safety, and/or property, and/or that of our affiliates, you, and/or others; (g) to permit us to pursue available remedies and/or limit the damages that we may sustain; and (h) for recordkeeping purposes.
Google Analytics and Advertising.
We may utilize certain forms of display advertising and other advanced features through Google Analytics, such as Remarketing with Google Analytics, Google Display Network Impression Reporting, and Google Analytics Demographics and Interest Reporting. These features enable us to use first-party cookies (such as the Google Analytics cookie) and third party cookies (such as the DoubleClick advertising cookie) or other third party cookies together to inform, optimize, and display ads based on your past visits to the Sites. You may control your advertising preferences or opt out of certain Google advertising products by visiting the Google Ads Preferences Manager, currently available at https://google.com/ads/preferences, or by vising NAI’s online resources at http://www.networkadvertising.org/choices.
We and our third party service providers use reasonable organizational, technical, and administrative measures designed to protect Personal Information under our control. However, no data transmission over the Internet or data storage system can be guaranteed to be 100% secure. If you have reason to believe that your interaction with us is not secure (for example, if you feel that the security of any account you might have with us has been compromised), you must immediately notify us of the problem by contacting us in accordance with the “Contact Us” section below.
If you do not wish to receive certain marketing-related emails from us, you may unsubscribe from receiving them by clicking on the “unsubscribe” link at the bottom of any of those emails.
Control Over Your Personal Information
We respect your privacy rights and provide you with reasonable access to the Personal Data that you may have provided through your use of the Services. If you wish to access or amend any other Personal Data we hold about you, or to request that we delete any information about you that we have obtained, you may contact us as set forth in the “Contact Us” section below. At your request, we will have any reference to you deleted or blocked in our database.
If you choose to access the Sites, you do so at your own risk and are responsible for complying with all applicable laws, rules, and regulations. We may limit the availability of the Sites, in whole or in part, to any person, geographic area, and/or jurisdiction we choose, at any time and in our sole discretion. By using the Sites and submitting any Personal Information, you consent to the transfer of Personal Information to other countries, which may provide a different level of data security than your country of residence provides.
Changes to this Policy
Please note that email communications will not necessarily be secure; accordingly, please do not include credit card information and/or other sensitive Personal Information in your email correspondence with us.
If you are not satisfied with our response, and you are in the European Union, you may have a right to lodge a complaint with your local supervisory authority.
Effective Date: August 1, 2018